Sunday, November 8, 2015

Christmas cards


I've been working on my Christmas cards and have been having a lot of fun using these gorgeous Penny Black stickers ( Christmas Song). 


They're so pretty, not much more is needed on the card.  I adhered the sticker to cardstock, then heat embossed edges with Lindy's Stamp Gang (Golden Angel Wings) embossing powder.  I love this gold powder, its delicate without being overpowering.  The papers are all from my stash, many of them are old K & Co.  Feels great to use them up.  The sentiment is computer generated.
 
I'm entering my cards in City Crafter Challenge Blog  where the challenge is to make a Christmas card.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Ivanka

1 comment:

Ros Crawford said...

What gorgeous cards!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!