Tuesday, July 22, 2014

You Are My Sunshine

Well, hello there.  Its been a while, hasn't it?  Hard to believe it's nearing the end of July.  We've had a busy but wonderful summer so far. 
 
It's been a while since I've had studio time.  So happy to receive this week's Papertry Ink video on Monday.  I loved the technique shared and had fun trying this out.  So here is my entry for this week's challenge PTI Make It Monday #173, no outline watercolor.
 

 

The flower stamp is from Scrappy Cat, I used SU Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie with the aqua painter.  The sentiment is PTI Fillable Frames # 3.  I used watercolor paper and lightly painted the background as well. 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Ivanka
(This made me realize I need more PTI stamps.  Love the large flower image Heather used.)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

how sweet, love the simplicity of your card.

Nora Noll said...

This is lovely!! I really like the stamp you chose to use on this!!!

Simply Shaz said...

Lovely bright and cheerful card :) x

Conniecrafter said...

so good to see you back posting :) love the watercolor effect on the flower and background!