Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mother's Day Cards.

Hello.
Finally got some cards made.  My mojo has caught up with me, just in time for Mother's Day.


Here the patterned paper is from We R Memory Keepers, dry embossed with Anna Griffin Ogee Damask folder.  Vellum is from Bazzill Basics Paper, Sentiment is from Anna Griffin and flower is from Petaloo.


Next is a set of cards using lovely PSX orchid stickers.  These are out of production, but once in a while I am still able to find them at scrapbooking stores.  And when I do...I hoard them!


Sentiment here is from Studio G.


 Another Anna Griffen embossing folder.


The paper here is from Webster's Pages.

It feels great to get some cards made.  The sun was shining today, my daffodils are blooming...can't get better than that.

Thanks for dropping by,
Ivanka

3 comments:

Darnell said...

Those stickers are breathtaking, Ivanka, and your layouts showcase them perfectly!! Hugs, Darnell

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

gorgeous cards - I think I may have a couple psx flower stickers - I must look but I don't think I could use them like you do.

Barb

Conniecrafter said...

These are all gorgeous, love your embossing folders, text backgrounds and those stickers are just lovely!!