Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

Good Morning.
So, I don't know if you do this, but I tend to 'hoard' things that I really like.  I finally realized that I have no idea what I'm saving these things for.  It has been a very freeing experience to finally use things up.

The light house sticker is one of those things.  It's from PSX and I've got 2 sheets left.  I'm finally using them up.  You'll see a few more cards from me with different light house images.  

The faux wax seal from Sonnets is another one of my hoarded items.  The original package of 4 had been in my stash for probably 10 years.  
Not any longer.  They are all used up.  
Feels good.


Happy Saturday.
Thanks for dropping by,
Ivanka

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful card!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.