Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Birthday

 
Hi there,
Today I'm playing along with this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge 5. 
Here's the sketch:
 
 
 
I'm also joining in on the Chanel inspired challenge at Runway Inspired Challenge blog (ric #23).
 
Here's the inspiration:
 


 
 

Here's what I came up with.
 
 

The stamp is from PrintWorks.  I've had it forever and it's still one of my favorite sentiment stamps.  I was so happy to find it still in their catologue here.  The Washi tape is from Queen and Co., bling is from Kaisercraft and the embossing folder is from The Paper Studio.

Thanks for dropping by.  See you tomorrow for another Skipping Stones Design Sketch challenge.

Ivanka

6 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, that is a cool font on the sentiment and love the embossing with the black & white stripes!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Very cool CAS card Ivanka! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Virginia L. said...

Awesome design, Ivanka! You have interpret this RIC photo fabulously!!

Laurie said...

Very cool! I love the embossing!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the subtle embossing and the bold color on top! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

Debby said...

fabulous!!