Friday, May 25, 2012

Inspiration from Pinterest

I love searching Pinterest for color combinations.  Today, it was yellow, grey and white and love this image that came up.  This was actually a Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger not too long ago.  It was the perfect inspiration my card.

yellow, white, grey


Here's my card...






This is based on the sketch at Stamping 411, but I didn't get it loaded in time for this week.  It's also for Ribbon Carousel Blog, flowers.

All products are from Stampin' Up!  The stamp set I used is For All You Do.  I stamped the flowers with VersaMark on white cardstock, heat embossed, then direct to paper with SU Marigold Morning ink pad, leaving a border around the image.  I colored the seam binding with the ink pad to match.  The background is painted with Twinkling H2O's (Yellow Rose).

My next card was inspired by the picture below found on Pinterest.  I'm entering this into PC's Gallery Idol.


The background is again painted with Twinkling H2O's (Spiced Pumpkin).  When dry, I printed the sentiment on the cardstock (also from Pinterest)  The stamp is from Stampabilities, ribbon is from Offray.

orange and blue

That's all from me today...hope you have a fabulous weekend.

3 comments:

Ardyth said...

Wow, that pumpkin 'painting' is beautiful - it adds so much texture and I bet it glimmers really nicely too! Great cards!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

they are both fabulous - good luck on PC Idol - it would be so fun to have you make it. You inspire me to use my Twinkling H2O's.

Barb

Andrea Ewen said...

Lovely...yellow always makes me happy! Great textures and pretty ribbon! Thanks for playing along in our challenge at the Ribbon Carousel!