Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall!

The days have been lovely, the nights cool. It's the first day of Fall, my favorite time of year.  I love the cooler weather, the beautiful colors of the leaves turning and that wonderful feeling of coming home to a warm, cozy house.  The only bad thing about fall is that winter is not too far behind.

My card today is for the Authentique September color challenge.  It's based on the sketch from Clean and Simple stamping blog.


I used the Blissful line from Authetique, the 6 x6 paper bundle.  It's so perfect for cardmaking.  The birthday definition stamp is old from Hero Arts, the hearts are from Stampin' Up, trimmed and pop dotted.  I used Fiskars Threading water punch for the border and the Martha Steward score board for the score lines.

Happy Fall, Y'all!
Ivanka

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love fall also.

beautiful card.

Barb Housner

Tifany said...

Love it!

Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Color Challenge!

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
{Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

Misty said...

Fall is the best...this is such a sweet card. I love the hearts. Thanks for joining us.

-Misty
Authentique Paper Design Team

yumiko said...

Your card is so beautiful!!!I love it!!