Friday, January 7, 2011

My Mind's Eye

Happy New Year! It's hard to believe that it's the beginning of another year, it all goes so fast.

We've had a wonderful Christmas season, very relaxing. We didn't have any family visiting this year so it was quiet. But that was ok as it gave us lots of time to watch our old home movies which I had transferred to DVD. It was so much fun revisiting all the fun times when the girls were little.

So onto today's card. My Mind's Eye is having a challenge on their blog till January 20th. I love MME and had to play along with this challenge. Here's the sketch:



And here's my take on it using MME Lush paper and chipboard letter stickers.


Die cut label is from QuicKutz and was dry embossed with Cuttlebug's script folder. Ribbon is from Offray.

Thanks so much for stopping in today. I hope your year has started off in a good way.
Ivanka

3 comments:

Barb Housner said...

I like very much

Bethany said...

So pretty!! I love the cleanness of the colors.

Anonymous said...

i love this card a lot! it's simple but stands out so much!