Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Joy to the World

Hi there...I am on a cardmaking frenzy. My work schedule is starting to get a little lighter and I've spent any and all free time making cards. It feels amazing!! (Don't ask about the pile of ironing!)

My card today is based on sketch #134 over on the Taylored Expressions blog.

This angel from Inkadinkado is one of my all time favorite Christmas stamps. It's so elegant and just seems to say 'Christmas' whenever I pull it out. I stamped it with ColorBox (Chianti) ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink. All the papers are from my Christmas box, which I've had for a few Christmases now.

Thanks for dropping by...oh and my Moxie Chic Tuesday Trigger card was one of the 5 Trigger Targets in today's post over on Moxie Fab World!!

Ivanka

No comments: