Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall is in the air

We have an apple farm just a few minutes from our house. I made a quick stop in there last week to buy apples. We'll have to make sure we go back soon to actually pick some apples. I love visiting the farm, the colors of fall are just spectacular!

Now that Fall is here and the girls are back at school, I'm excited to have some time to craft. Fall colors are my all time favorite to work with. Have you seen the October issue of Crafts 'n things yet? Tons of great card and craft inspiration in there. I'm excited to have a card in this issue in their new Crafting for a Cause feature. My story is right there on page 91. Let me know if you've seen it.

Finally, I had some time today to make a card using my favorite colors. This is based on this week's 2S4Y sketch. Love this sketch, so easy to create with.

The paper is Lush from My Mind's Eye, the image is digital from Tuscan Rose sentiment rub on is from Making Memories and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I also used foam squares and Glue Dots.
Thanks for stopping by...hope you have a wonderful Fall weekend.

3 comments:

cnelson said...

So darling! LOVE that vintage image!

Unknown said...

I love the way you paired the black & white paper with the vintage pictures. Fabulous
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Cora said...

Very sweet. I haven't used any vintage images this year for my Halloween cards. I don't know why. Too busy using digital images I guess.