Friday, May 7, 2010

Stormy Friday Night

It is rainin' and thunderin' and blowin' out there tonight. Perfect night to hide in my studio and play with paper.

Tonight's card is for the 365 Card challenge blog. The challenge is to use 3 C's on a card, circle, cross stitch and cream color.

I think the patterned paper is from Stemma, but it was in my scrap pile, so I may never know. I punched out a scalloped circle and dry embossed it with a Cuttlebugs textile texture embossing folder. The flowers are from Prima, brad is from Recollections. Rub on is from Melissa Frances, self adhesive ribbon is from Martha Stewart and the embroidery floss is from DMC.

Don't forget to check out my post on Monday for a fun sketch challenge we're doing with Operation Write Home. You have till Sunday night to make a card to be eligible for a fun prize from me and Barb.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card. Love the sweet colours and stithcing.

Creative said...

I like it! Beautiful!!

Carolyn V said...

Elegant, classy and classic. :)

Irena said...

Lovely card :)

Sophie said...

Beautiful card ! Thanks for playing !

Zlatoena said...

Very simple and elegant, i like the gray-theme.