Saturday, May 15, 2010

Seeing Red....

I usually tend to stay away from red and white cards. That's because no matter what I try, those colours always remind me of the Canadian flag. But I recently got some Lush paper from My Mind's Eye and it was so pretty, I gave it a try. It turned out ok, but a little bit of O Canada is sneaking into my mind......


This is for today's challenge on 365 cards to use some criss cross on your card. All paper is from MME, ribbon is Offray, gem is from Prima, script embossing folder from Cuttlebug.

Thanks for dropping by,
Ivanka

8 comments:

Irena said...

very beautiful card, I like the color combo :)

Gloria said...

Love the red!

Anonymous said...

I love your colour combo and its really a striking card. Lovely!

Kim O'Rear said...

Beautiful card! I love the combination of patterns separated by simple embossed white and a simple stamped image. Great job!

Addii said...

много семпла и елегантна-много ми хареса

TesaB said...

It's beautiful!!! Love the clean line and the two colors! Great stamp too!

Barb said...

OH Canada - Oh Canada -

I don't think so - this card is very striking in the simplicity of its colors.

Barb

Heidi said...

very cute!! love that flower image.