Thursday, May 27, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 65

Busy days around here. Along with work and regular stuff, May and June get filled up with year end school activities and dance and music recitals. This year, we also have 2 graduations at our house. All of that leaves little time to create.

I do need a little creative fix once in a while, so this afternoon, I snuck a few minutes and made a card for this weeks Card Pattern's sketch challenge.

The cool shoe image is from a set of greeting cards I got at The Discount Emporium store here in town. I try and make it in there every few weeks. You never know what treasures you'll find in there and they usually have great deals on note cards.

The patterned paper is from K&Co., sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink and the ribbon is from Offray.

And just a little exciting news to add to today's post...I get to be the Guest DT member for Sketch 66 at Card Patterns. I'm thrilled to be given this chance. Check back on Saturday...

Thanks for stopping by today,
Ivanka

3 comments:

dstandard said...

FABULOUS!!! And I'm so excited about your being our Guest Designer! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Hannah said...

oh my goodness, i love the shoe!!

Irena said...

This shoe is gorgeous, the card is adorable, wonderful creation :)