Friday, April 9, 2010

365 Cards

I should be painting. But there were a couple of challenges that were calling me....so here I am quickly, then I have to go make it look like I've been painting all day!!

These two cards are for challenges on 365 Cards Blog. This one is for Day #40, Friday 5. The challenge is to use 5 of 5 things on your card. I think I accomplished it all, there are lots of 5 on this card anyway!

The flowers are from Prima, stamped stems are from Skipping Stone Designs, buttons are from magic Scraps, paper is from Basic Grey (Sugar Rush), scalloped border is from Colorbok, twine is from May Arts, sentiment is computer generated.

This card is also for the 365 Cards blog, challenge #39 to use only rub on transfers on your card. I loved this challenge, it made me go through my huge collection of rub ons. They have been drying out and transferring onto the backings, so it was high time to use some. I don't know who makes the pear rub on, the sentiment is from K&Co.
I had a nice chat with my friend Kelly (Hi Kelly!) this morning. Yup...trying to avoid the painting! Anyway, Kelly makes gorgeous cards and I was encouraging her to set up a blog so we could all admire them. I think I'll have to keep working on her.
Happy Friday.
Ivanka

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards. I love the way you combine all the different element, keeping it clean, love the doodling and that string tie to complete the look. I love the totally transferred piece as well.. gorgeous!

Margie said...

Cute cute cute cute cute! It deserves to be said 5 times!

Sophie said...

Great take on the challenge ! Thanks for playing !

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

quit avoiding that painting - but I sure like those cards - hmmm i bet I could make a rub on card with all the rub on's i have.

Barb

dstandard said...

Gorgeous! Love your work! LOL - my cards get sacked up and given to my Mom and sister (once they are rejected for submission)- they are card sending maniacs! Me, I can just barely remember all the birthdays (we have a big family!)