Friday, March 12, 2010

SRM Stickers...

My personal shopper Barb from Wisconsin, has come through once again. I just have to make a tiny little mention of something that I'd like, and next thing you know it's in my mailbox! With all the latest buzz over on the SRM blog about their stickers, I really wanted to try some. And yesterday they showed up in my mailbox courtesy of Ms. Barb! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful personal shopper...and such a fabulous friend!

Here's my first card based on Laura's sketch at 2S4Y.

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Prism PapersPatterned Paper: K&Co.Sticker: SRM PressRibbon: OffrayRhinestones: Kaiser CraftBorder Punch: FiskarsI crumpled the circle and rubbled it with Craf-T metallic rub on.
Here's the same K& Co. paper on a card for Moxie Fab World's Doilies and lace challenge.

I'm loving the SRM stickers. They're so easy and fun to work with and are made especially for card makers. Gotta love that. Keep checking their blog, the daily inspiration from the design team in amazing.

Thank you Barb!

8 comments:

Gloria said...

Love the black and white!!!
Great cards~

cnelson said...

Gorgeous!! Love the black and white with the pop of color!

Kathy Martin said...

Very pretty cards! Lovely bows! :)

Laura Davis said...

LOVE it!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Lea L. said...

These are so pretty! I love the pop of color on each one!! Great job with Laura's sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

Alicia said...

Those big bows are wonderful! Nice job.

Annie said...

Missy Barb is pretty awesome isn't she. Great cards. Love the black and white.

Annie

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ivanka! Thanks so much for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)