Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentine's Day Cards

This is highly unusual for me. Besides making Valentine's Day cards for Steve or the girls, I hardly ever make them. I think the gorgeous paper that's out there right now has got me inspired. I mean, look at this gorgeous Pink Paislee papers. You can't help but be inspired by this prettiness. Well, at least I couldn't help myself!!

This card is based on a sketch # 151 at CPS. The hearts are from the $ store.


This is also another card for Moxie Fab's start to finish challenge. The paper on the inside is Pink Paislee again, stamp is from Anna Griffin, heart is from Sandylion. I'm really liking finishing the insides of my cards. Fun.
*
The rest of my cards today are made from a Freebie. I get daily emails from Craft Gossip and a few days ago they shared this great Valentine digital freebie from The Rubber Punkin. They were so cute that I couldn't resist trying them. Using Scenic Route paper, these cards were a breeze to make and are going out today to the ladies in my recipe swap.
*
I'm entering these cards in for the Tombow contest, as my Tombow mono adhesive dots is the adhesive that holds my cards together.






Aren't these cards the cutest?? I'm loving Valentine's Day!
Ivanka

6 comments:

Emily said...

YAY! So glad you used my graphics. It's a blast seeing what cute things people are whipping up. These cards are darling.

Gloria said...

Ivanka, great cards and I think I have some of those heart gems. I do have the free digi but haven't use it yet. You have inspired me.

~dawne said...

Love your cards......Pink Paislee, which I still don't have:) & the use of your Scenic Route....I still have some too & you've inspired me!!

Brandy J. said...

Cute cards! Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!

Joanna said...

Oh my! I have to get my hands on some Pink Paislee asap!! Adorable cards! TFS!

Melisa said...

I love the cards and am very grateful to have received one!! Thank you!