Thursday, January 28, 2010

Embellish Magazine Stripes Color Challenge

Two post in one day??? Must be a full moon!

I printed out this challenge last week and almost forgot to post my card for it. Since the deadline is tonight, here I am with my second post of the day. Hope you don't mind...

This card is for Embellish Magazine stripes color challenge. Loved these colors, but it was quite a challenge for me. That's the exactly the point of the challenge, right?! So here's what I came up with...the striped paper is from my Costco pack, I used the textile textures embossing folder for the purple, sizzix butterfly die cut, Martha Stewart ribbon and Melissa Frances sentiment.

Check out their DT cards for tons for fab inspiration.

Thanks, Ivanka

2 comments:

Karin said...

Great card...I love butterfly and color choice!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Ivanka, I love the texture on your card! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us!