Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Cards

Funny, but right after Halloween, it's starts to feel like Christmas is around the corner. I guess that's because it is. It'll come before I know it!

We had another card day in my studio this past week and got some Christmas cards made.

This card base is from Making Memories and the image is from Tuscan Rose vintage image CD. Super easy card and so cute.

This is using up some Basic Grey from last year. Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and a Fluffles stamp embossed in gold.

The gold paper is from K&Co. and the Poinsettia is from Martha Stewart. Don't know who makes the brown snowflake paper, I've had it for a few years.
Hope your cards are underway, I'm off to make a few more. Thanks for stopping by.
Ivanka

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Lovely cards Ivanka!!!
I need to look in some of my last years paper and use it!!!

Barb said...

great cards - looks like you had a productive day.