Thursday, October 22, 2009

Almost Friday

Boy it's been another busy and fast week. How do the days slip by so quickly??

The weather has been beautiful here. We've been raking leaves and enjoying all the beautiful fall colours outside. I'm going to have to remember to take my camera with me tomorrow and try and capture some of the gorgeous leaves before they're all gone.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, coffee with a friend and then we hit a craft show in town. It's just a small church one, but there is always something that amazes me at this show. And there are yummy baked items for sale and I always pick up some homemade jam too.


While delicious pies are dancing in my head, I'll tell you about my card for today. The patterned paper is from Making Memories, Sabrina collections, felt trim is from Queen and Co., flowers are from Bazzill (pink) and Prima (beige with script).

I'm still hoping to do a sketch challenge or two this week, keeping my fingers crossed. But cleaning and laundry await me after the craft show...hmmm.

Anyway, have a great Friday and I'll talk to you soon.

Ivanka

No comments: