Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nautical Father's Day Card

So I have to admit that husbands can come in handy for cardmaking ideas at times!! I was stuck on ideas for FIL's card this year, so I asked the big guy if he had any ideas...and he did! The idea to use an old nautical chart for FIL card was perfect. He's an avid sailor and I think will really like the card.

The stamp is from Anna Griffin, charm is from Frost Creek Charms, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

I may have to ask for 'creative input' more often!

Thanks for poppin in,
Ivanka

4 comments:

Barb said...

this was a great idea for a card that Steve came up with - so I guess when you have a creativity block you need to invite Steve down to your room. NOT.

Barb

Maria Matter said...

Oh, I love this! Great backing paper and your embossed panel looks fab!
blessings, Maria

Sonia said...

Love the pattern paper.. Great card!

**Sony**

Annie said...

Yeah Steve. Good work. Great card. Can see why it won.

Annie