Saturday, May 16, 2009

LSS garage sales...

Do any of the stores around you have garage sales? The Memory Keeper in Hamilton has one twice a year. I love them, they're a great way to get rid of supplies that I haven't used and will probably never use. The spring one is this weekend and I dropped 3 boxes of 'stuff' off earlier in the week.

I usually don't go shopping at them, don't want to be tempted. Except for yesterday...in I went and...boy was it a lot of fun!!! The saying 'one girls junk is another's treasure' is so true! I got some amazing deals. Lots of gorgeous ribbon, some great stamps (never used) and some other great little embellishments. I hope most of my stuff sells then I can use my store credit on new 'stuff'!

Today's card is simple, using some more old supplies. I'd almost forgotten how much I love this DaisyD's paper. It is simply gorgeous. Did I hear that they're no longer around?
The trim is from Making Memories, large flower is from the $ store, small one and bling is from Prima.
Hope you're enjoying the weekend.

3 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

I think I have some of that paper - beautiful card and no they are no longer around.

Barb

papertrails leaver said...

I agree that Daisy D's paper is gorgeous! And so is your card. Hope you get the items sold to so you can get something new. :-)

Bex said...

I love the style of this card, so elegant!