Thursday, January 15, 2009

Be Mine...

Next big cardmaking holiday?? I guess if you don't count Ground Hog Day, Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Lol!
When the girls were little, Valentine's Day was huge at our house. I made Valentine shaped cakes, cookies and pancakes and used my heart cookie cutter to cut hearts out of their toast. Then there were the cards they brought home from school in their heart shaped, hand made, hand stitched, heart mailboxes! They loved reading each one, especially the ones with a candy attached!
Now, the day is more relaxed, but I still occasionally pull out my cookie cutter and make heart shaped toast in the morning!


Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper and sticker: Scenic Route
Ribbon: Offray
Acrylic Tag: One Heart…One Mind
Jump Rings: Making Memories

Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Erum Tasneem said...

this is OH So CUTE! lol
Love it!
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts