Saturday, December 27, 2008

Deck the Halls...

The busy time leading up to the Christmas season is over and I guess all of the 'halls have been decked' already! I can't believe how fast it's flown.

I hope you've had a happy time with your family and friends. We've had a busy few weeks, as you've seen by my lack of posts recently. As the holiday came closer, the time just slipped away from me! But it all got done in the end, save for a few cards that are going to have to be New Years Cards! And most of all, we've had some wonderful family memories-most impressively- us beating DH at Wii sports!!

Here are a few Christmas cards that I sent out but didn't have time to share before Christmas. The 3 D stickers are all from a discount store. I fell in love with them the minute I saw them...I should have bought more! The colors are so beautiful and I loved the touch of sparkle on them.

The patterned paper is form Basic Grey, stick pin is from Around the Block, ribbon is from Joanne's, rub on sentiment is from American Crafts. Don't know who makes the leather paper, I got it in the clearance section of my LSS.

Here the stick pin is from Making Memories as are the letter stickers.


Peace is a rub on from K&Co.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're enjoying the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those stickers made great cards - isn't that the way - you find something works great and you did not buy more.

Barb