Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CPS Sketch # 93 (and more!)

This week, it all started with CPS sketch #93. Once I started, I kept on going!! My house may never be clean again!
The first card is based on sketch #93, the rest just jumped out at me!!

The patterned paper is from Baisc Grey, Dotted Swiss Bazzill cardstock, start is from Making Memories, button and twine from my stash, QuicKutz border, wrights ric-rac. I found the 3 D stickers at a discount store.

Flourish die cut is from QuicKutz, Peace sticker is form Bo Bunny, rhinestones are from My Mind's Eye.
Ribbon is from Martha Stewart.

Studded paper is from my stash.

Paper Pizzazz vellum, Hot off the Pres brads, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stickles.

I made 5 more, all in one evening! These are all going to the girls I work with.
Thanks for stopping by,


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What amazing creations! I love every single one of them! Love what you did with the CPS sketch!

Anonymous said...

great fun - you were on a role - no wonder I did not get an e mail from you - you were in the "creativity mode"

Barb

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wow you are on a roll! What great cards, each of them! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS again this week!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome Ivanka. I love the Santa!

Wendi

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous, Ivanka! I think I must go play in my happy room tonite since you've inspired me yet again!
BTW, love the new pic of your family!

Colleen
(mommycol)

Conniecrafter said...

These are all terrific, lucky girls!