Sunday, December 28, 2008

The card that is still coming...

For whatever reason, there were a few Christmas cards that never got made, therefore never got mailed off. I feel bad, but hopefully this New Years Card will make up for it. I haven't made too many New Years cards in the past and I really found that I quite liked making this one! The pre-Christmas pressure is off, so I just got to enjoy a few minutes on my own, just creating.



I can't tell you where I got the image-because I can't remember where I got it. Lol! It was somewhere on the Internet, that much I know. I embossed some silver around the edges, the beautiful marble paper is from Prism Papers, black flower is from Imaginisce, red is from Prima. Brad is from Basic Grey, 'Happy' is from Stupendous and silver letters are from Making Memories. Gems are from the $ store.

Have a great evening, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Cora said...

Ivanka, I don't have your e-mail address so I am blog hopping. Pam is trying to fix the error on CC but is still working on it