Monday, November 24, 2008

Carr's Birthday

Ok...so maybe I'm on to something with these sketches. They seem to be helping the creativity but most importantly, they're helping me get cards done. Who knew?? lol

My friend Barb has been doing sketches for a long time and finally got me onto them. It was o much fun that I'm trying it again this week. Here's my card for this week's sketch (92)on CPS, and it'll be perfect for my friend Carr's birthday next week. The pp is from Crate Paper, flowers are from Making Memories, chipboard flourishes are from Maya Road, inked. I used the script Cuttlebug embossing folder, paper frills from Doodle Bug, the Happy Birthday stamp from Gina K and a vintage button (shank cut off). Hope your week has started off well!

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, did you do a great job with the CPS sketch! LOVE those colors.

Anonymous said...

love the card - great bright colors.

Barb

~amy~ said...

**love** this!!!! You did a magnificent job on the CPS sketch!