Saturday, November 1, 2008

Birthday Card

Hope you're having a relaxing Saturday after the sugar rush of Halloween. Things are quiet here today, one daughter is off with a friend and the other is upstairs 'chillin'! DH is away for the weekend, so I'm hoping to get some creating done this afternoon.

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my friend Flo. She used to be my neighbour when we lived in St. Albert and I still miss her. She really was the one who got me going creatively with making pine cone wreaths, sewing quilts and eventually scrapbooking , which lead to cardmaking. I really wish she still lived next door.

Cardstock: The Paper Company, Patterned paper: Foof-a-la, Paper Frills: Doodlebug Design, Flowers: Imaginisce, Prima, K&Co, Sandylion, Punch: EK Success, Rub on: One Heart...One Mind, Rhinestones: Me and My Big Ideas.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ivanka, love your cards!
keep on postin'!