Monday, April 14, 2008

Use it up Monday Challenge

Well here it is Monday again. I can't believe how fast the weeks go. I haven't really had much time to create lately, so it's a darned good thing that I make myself get some cards made for my Monday challenge. For this week, I decided to catch up on a card kit challenge that was sent out by Lisa on Paper Crafters Anonymous in March. I just haven't had time to get it done till this weekend. So I hope you don't mind if I play catch up on this challenge instead of digging into my stash today.
All the gorgeous papers I used were sent to me in the card kit as were some of the stickers. I added the flowers and the ribbon. Once I got started I couldn't seem to stop, I just loved these papers and the gorgeous colors that were in them.

Ribbon is from Martha Stewart. It's in her Halloween pack of ribbon, but it worked perfectly for this card. The large flower is from Imaginisce and the 3 D sticker flower is from Sandylion.

The stamps are from Hero Arts, key charm is from 7 gypsies, and same ribbon from Martha again. I just love this sticker that came in the kit, it's so colorful and cheery, such a cute little house.

Here the purple flower is from Prima and the 3D sticker one is from Sandylion again. I really love those flowers form Sandylion. They're colorful, so easy to use and provide just the right finishing touch. And the company is Canadian!! Sentiment stamp is from Anna Griffin and I used Paper Frills from Doodlebug for the scalloped border.

Large flower is from Imaginisce, small is from Sandylion, ribbon is from Strano. It was in a sample pack that I got form a trade show and it fit perfectly across the front of the card.

And the last one for now (I have at least 2 more that I'm working on from this kit). The brads are from Making Memories and the sentiment stamp is from 7 gypsies.
Hope you're all having a good Monday so far. It was nice and sunny here today and the rest of the week is supposed to be even nicer. It's so wonderful to see the spring bulbs coming up.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful - I did use some moldie stuff - and will go post it.

Barb

Anonymous said...

Cute cards Ivanka!!

Anonymous said...

So, So, So, So, Beautiful!

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhh how pretty-I am just a big softie for flowers!

Conniecrafter said...

Very pretty cards, Love the colors, and those cute stickers!

Lee said...

Ivanka, you did a FAB job on all these cards. I love how you paper pierced the long leaf.
Lee

Gloria said...

Ivanka, Lovely cards. I really like that Sandylion sticker. Teza used one of them on a card on PCA recently. Enjoyed stopping by your blog.