Sunday, April 20, 2008

April Image Swap Card

This was an image sent to a bunch of us from Cococat's Cardmaking site. I thought it was such a lovely image and just so pretty and girly, so that's the direction I took with the card. It's so amazing to see all the different ideas everyone comes up with using the same image. Check out the gallery over there if you haven't visited recently. There is a ton of inspiration there. And the MB is friendly and fun so pop in there too and say hello.
The patterned paper was still left from the March card kit that I used last week. It really was a wonderful kit Lisa on PCA sent out. I colored the image with Twinkling H2O's, and punched it out with the Marvy scallop punch. I added Tulip Fashion Bead Paint to the scallops. I cut a larger oval with the CM oval cutting system and I added Stikcles to the flower centers on the patterned paper. The flowers are from 7 gypsies. I touched them up with Twinkling H2O's to make a more matching color.

No comments: