Monday, March 31, 2008

'Use It Up' Monday-part 2

I found this sticker that I've had from Violette Stickers and realized it would fit perfectly with Caardvarks Homegrown challenge as well as my 'use it up Monday' challenge. All the things I used in this card have been with me for over a year! Definitely time to use it up!

The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny, the paper frills are from Doodlebug, Buttons are from making memories, brad and photo turn are from Stemma and the rub on sentiment is from Basic Grey.
Happy April Fools Day tomorrow! Are planning any pranks???




5 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a pretty basket of fruit ... love the greens.

Debby said...

such a pretty card!

Elaine said...

I think that polka dot paper is my most favorite.. I love the color and the dots!! I think I have it in blue and green..love t hose dots. cute card.

Anonymous said...

Very cute - I think I have that paper also.

Barb

Cecilia said...

This is very nice card!!!


www.tiina38.vuodatus.net